Change is Good. Diversification is Even Better!
PRO*ACT is a “fresh food supply chain management network,” delivering innovative fresh food products to traditional and non-traditional channels to meet the changing fresh demands of today’s consumers.
Local Touch, National Reach
All across the globe, traditional or non-traditional customers seeking high quality, fresh products receive:
- One-call customer service.
- Complete produce category management
- High impact items for smaller format stores with more frequent deliveries.
- Comprehensive reporting tools for efficient cost and category management.
- Consolidated sourcing from top national- and regional-brand growers as well as from small, local farms.
- Seamless supply-chain management: logistics and cold-chain management.
- Complete organic and specialty produce division, Harvest Sensations.
- Produce education and training for store associates.
- Industry-leading food safety and security systems, including a dedicated Crisis Management Team.
Fresh Foodservice for Commercial and Non-Commercial Businesses
At PRO*ACT we help eliminate the hassles and headaches that can be associated with fresh produce and other perishable products.
We provide seamless, seed-to-fork business solutions tailored to what you buy, how you buy and how you operate – whether you’re a national, regional or local commercial or non-commercial foodservice needs:
- Full-Service Restaurants
- Quick-Service Restaurants
- Bars And Taverns
- Business & Industry
- Travel & Leisure
Your Fresh Food Partner
Our Client Services team works with your management team to customize programs that deliver efficiencies, cost savings and the quality and safety you need to protect the integrity of your brand.
Among the benefits you get with PRO*ACT as your partner:
- Streamlined supply-chain management and client service: one call does it all.
- Custom product specification guides
- Annual contracts, regional price consistency and validation
- Direct-source procurement and combined volume pricing
- Partnerships with top grower/shippers, domestic and global, for year-round supply
- Recognized, trusted brands only: no private-label
- Supply and distribution partnerships with safety-certified local farms
- Industry-leading sustainability initiatives
- eServices, a Web-based platform that provides comprehensive, customized order management and reporting tools
- Distribution support for new items, limited time offers, menu roll-out programs, new opening initiatives
- Timely market and food-safety updates
- Regional training seminars