Our panelists are comprised of leaders throughout the fresh produce industry that are ambassadors when it comes to supporting, encouraging, and investing in the growth of diversity (specifically with women) within the industry.
Panelists can serve no more than two consecutive cycles to ensure WLI is cultivating a fresh environment for applicants to apply!
Panelists are provided a requirements rubric when reviewing applications allowing them to grade and make award recommendations based off of:
- Completed eligibility requirement
- Essay question feedback
The Panelists’ Role
Panelists are nominated, reviewed, and selected regularly. Panelist selections are reviewed by the WLI leadership team along with PRO*ACT senior management. Panelists may serve no more than 2 consecutive application cycles. A Panelists’ Role include:
- An external and objective review of applications (specifically the components of the essay)
- Inviting a diverse range of insight from the industry
- Recommending qualified recipients for the WLI scholarship
- Learning how to contribute to the future of the industry’s workforce
Learn more about becoming a Panelist in the next award cycle?
<iframe width=”900″ height=”600″ src=”https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/10ad550bb6174d9bba8bd535ee4837e1″></iframe>