Dates: August 25-27, 2021
Location: Portola Hotel and Monterey Conference Center, Monterey, CA
The Culinary Summit is a great place for foodservice customers to learn and collaborate with top chefs and fresh produce growers, in our culinary expo, on field tours, and through content designed to connect fresh produce suppliers and distributors with the chefs they serve.
This year we are featuring a keynote address and meet & greet with Thomas Keller, America’s most influential and decorated chef and current holder of seven Michelin Stars. Chef Keller is an award-winning author and restauranteur recognized for the famed French Laundry in California’s Napa Valley and Per Se in New York City, which are consistently listed among the top restaurants in the world.
This 2-day event features:
- Keynote sessions with industry leaders
- Field tours with top-tier growers
- Collaborative sessions with purchasing and culinary personnel
- Culinary demonstrations and hands-on opportunities
- An exclusive expo featuring premier shipper partners, new product opportunities, and innovative product solutions